Homechoice loans - Afford A Lifestyle Of Your Dreams
Homechoice loans are Finchoice loans for buying anything from homeware to fashion and everything in between.
Finchoice is a division of Homechoice Pty Ltd.
Homechoice credit is solely available to Home choice customers who have a good credit rating.
You could qualify up to R3,000.00 for the first purchase. Build good credit and relationship with Homechoice to get customised credit over R3,000.00.
Let's dive right in.
Homechoice loans - Get It On Credit
Many of us need financial aid from time to time - it may be a case of:
- Children education.
- Personal desires to satisfy
Finchoice offers various types of loan solutions, up to R40,000.00. But for Homechoice customers, you're eligible to apply for the KwikAdvance loan.
When you get anything from Homechoice on credit, you'll pay the account over longer terms.
When you apply for Homechoice account, you'll enjoy the following benefits.
- Take control of your spending - pay over the account in 16 months
- Build a good credit record
- Always know how much credit you have to avoid over over-indebting yourself
- Get access to exclusive products by FinChoice.
Open an account and start shopping on credit with HomeChoice
- You need to open an online account
- Check how much you qualify for
- Submit the required documents
- Start shopping - it's that SIMPLE!
Manage your account online, anytime, at the comfort of your home. View your HomeChoice statements online and other offers.
What you need to apply for Homechoice loan?
To qualify for a Home choice Loan, applicants must produce the following documents.
- Must be 18 and older.
- Be a South African.
- Have a valid South African ID.
- Have an active bank account.
- Provide proof of residential address.
- Be employed for over 1 year.
- Provide the latest proof of income and banking statement.
- If self-employed be able to submit two years certified account.
Homechoice Loan Contact Number
Telephone: 0861 999 635
Or you can always visit their local branches to seek more information about HomeChoice loans.